Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Update

Well, not off to the best start but not totally blown either. I had a couple of sodas but not many. I did snack maybe 2 nights and I skipped breakfast 2 or 3 days. So, it's a start. We'll see how it continues.

I did have two multigrain waffles this morning with a little margarine and it totally filled me up. I normally am hungry well before lunch but today, noon rolled around and I was like, "oh, is it lunch time?" So think not only do we need to eat something for breakfast, it needs to be the "right" something.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Good for you! I keep light cream cheese in the house, a great topping with the added benefit of providing a little protein. Tiny bit of ricotta on toast with little bits of peach or pear on top is great too. I love breakfast, particularly now being pregnant and off the java juice.